Successful Social Media Tip of the Day . . . Twitter Tools to Improve Your Social Media Success
You do or don’t you get Twitter? Are you asking yourself why am I tweeting? What does a hashtag do?Who are these people following me ?
When starting out on Twitter you may have doubts of how Twitter can help your business brand. Let me help put your doubts to rest. Tweeting alone may not get you there but using some Twitter Tools to assist you will definitely help you realize your social media efforts are paying off.
Here are 5 Twitter tools to help you use Twitter more wisely . . .
1. Hootsuite – this amazing tool is a vast comprehensive dashboard of knowledge. Sign up is free for the basic dash or pay to get expanded analytics. Hootsuite will give you a dashboard with your Twitter mentions, direct messages and a home feed all side by side for easy viewing and with Hootsuite you can add all your social media sites, not just Twitter. This tool has easy to understand analytics so you can see where you are being most effective on Twitter. It will help you with keyword searches and scheduling content to post.
2. SocialOooomph – Like Hootsuite, this tool can management not just Twitter but all your social media sites in one place. You can sign up for free to try it out. Along with the analytics and timelines, SocialOoomph will send out Tweets from a queue that you can create. This allows you to schedule your tweets to be sent throughout the day.
3. SocialBro – is a tool you can use to find out when your twitter followers are on-line and when you should be tweeting to receive the most engagement from your followers. SocialBro will enable you to target your audience on Twitter and assist with keyword management.
4. Commun.it – Build your Twitter relationships with the help of Commun.it. You can sign up for a free trial to check it out and also have access to basic analytics for free. See who unfollowed you, who your new followers are. Learn who your supporters are, engaged members and influencers you should follow. Influencers on Twitter are considered accounts with a high number followers and a high ratio of retweets.
5. SproutSocial – is a complete platform to manage your Twitter account and other social media sites. SproutSocial has engagement tools to monitor your brand’s keywords, manage your email in-box, schedule your posts and monitor your brand on social media. Try their free trial.
There are many more tools out there to help you learn where you are being effective on Twitter and how you can improve your brand influence on social media. Some of these tools offer the same services as one another. The question becomes which one do you like to use? How much will this cost you? Do you like the way the information is being presented to you ? Is the information easy to understand and more importantly – Is it useful to you ?
Take advantage of their free trials to get the full experience of using them before you invest money. Keep tweeting and invest in your social media community and they will invest in you !
Please feel free to share or like this post if you found it useful !