Have you been trying to use Pinterest and wish to gain more followers or have more of your pins shared? There are many ways to improve your Pinterest visibility on the social media horizon.
Here are a few Pinterest tips to consider –
1. If you regularly post on a blog or website, create a board in your Pinterest account to pin all your blog posts on. Make sure to give the post a clear description or summary about the post in the pin description box.
2. Use relevant Keywords when naming your boards so searchers can easily find your products.
3. Make the cover of the board an eye catching visual to attract visitors to investigate your board.
4. Create secret boards first to make sure they are ready for the spotlight, then change the board type so all can see.
5. Put your most important boards first, first impressions are important.
6. Make sure to have Pin buttons on your blog with any posts so your material is able to be posted by viewers.
7. Embed your website name in a pin so a viewer can click through to your site via the pin.
8. Make sure to set up a business Pinterest account so you can take advantage of Pinterest Analytic tool for free. Pinterest Analytics will tell you what your most popular pins and boards are.
9. Don’t forget to check out your competition. Pinterest is a valuable resource to see what your competition is up to.
10. Use Pinterest to find other businesses or professionals to network with.
11. When holidays are coming near, consider making a holiday board because pinners will be looking for those types of pins – for example – Halloween DIY board ? Once they find your Pinterest board they may stop and look at your other boards.
Happy Pinning !
Please feel free to share or like this post if you found it useful.