Would you like to have a News Feed added to your WordPress blog? Clifton Hatfield explains how in this simple 3 minute YouTube Video.
But first, how do you embed a YouTube video into your blog post? It’s simple. Go to the YouTube video you wish to embed. Next follow these steps:
1. Click on Share
2. Embed will now show up, click on embed
3. Highlight the text in the URL box that appears
4. Copy the text
5. Create a blank post in your WordPress blog
6. Paste the text and add a post title and description and your video should be embedded
7. Be sure to Save Draft and view your post before you Publish it !