Are you looking to grow your on-line business ? Do you want to attract more customers to your website ?Google AdWords can help people find your business on-line ! If you are already spending money on advertising, why not do it on the web? In order to start using Google AdWords you must first have a Google account. You can open a Google account for free. Go to Google.com to do this.
Here is a brief overview of what Google AdWords is and how to start using it today!
To start, go to Google AdWords to open your business account. It’s free to sign up. The only time you pay is if somebody clicks on your ad. You set the budget for your account. Start off with as little as $10.00 a day. Google will measure each campaign and let you know how many clicks on Keywords you had by sending you monthly stats. Use AdWords to target a local area only or a worldwide audience. Google also allows starting or stoping your campaign whenever you want.
After have signing up, it’s time to write your Ad. This might be tough for some but remember these few key points -
– Keep in mind your Keywords which should match search words a consumer may use to find your business
– Know your goal of who are you trying to reach, this will help develop Keywords
– Using more general Keywords will attract a larger base but will also put you with a lot of competition, using more specific Keywords will narrow the base but may boost potential sales for the particular product or service you are selling
– Do not over do the Keywords, a good number is between 5 and 20 per ad
– Make sure you match your ad to your landing page so when consumers go to your website they are familiar with what they are seeing
– Include all relevant information someone needs to decide if they are interested. Don’t leave out prices or special offers from your ad that you may have on your website
– Let consumers know what makes your business special. Do you have the most colors, best quality or variety, special shipping ? Let them know
-Think like your customer and use phrases or words they might be using to search for your business
– Keep to the point but be descriptive enough to give a full picture
Google AdWords has several different Campaigns you can choose from. The campaign type determines where consumers will see your ad. The campaign sub-type determines the types of ads you can design. Google’s campaign types are based on Google’s advertising network which include Google sites and websites.
Each Google campaign type offers various options which you can find more information about each campaign in more detail at https://support.google.com/adwords . The three main campaign choices are “Search Network Only”, “Display Network Only”, and “Search Network with Display Select”.
Next you need to set your budget. You do this through clicking on the Campaigns tab. Select your campaign type and scroll down to Budget. Choose from either an individual daily budget or a shared budget. Be sure the Save. Be sure to keep monitoring your account to make sure you are not limiting yourself and loosing potential clicks with too low a budget.
There is much more to Google AdWords than you have time to read about here in this post today.
Try your first campaign with Google AdWords. Pay attention to their ‘Stats’ and adjust your campaign accordingly. We would love to hear how it goes !
Please feel free to Tweet, Share or Like this post if you found it useful.
Google on Folks !
This gallery contains 1 photo.
Let me guess, you have heard of Facebook and Twitter and maybe even Pinterest. Which social media platforms are you going to get the most out of for your particular business and are you using these platforms in the right way ?
Most social media platforms you have heard of are free but you need to invest your time into them to get results. In order to be succeed with social media, you must be organized, have a clear focus on what you want to say and respond to your community. Here are 10 top tips to get you started.
1. List all your social media accounts and develop a posting calendar so all accounts are kept up to date with no large gaps in time between posting to any of your accounts.
2. When sharing content, make it useful so visitors will want to share with others. Make sure you have social share buttons on all websites and blogs so the content can be easily shared.
3. Respond to all feedback, both positive and negative. Be respectful and if the feedback is negative, this could be a potential moment to learn or gain a new customer by engaging with them.
4. Follow what your industry influencers are sharing and comment on their blogs or pages.
5. Try different social media platforms besides the big 3. Tumblr,Vine and Instagram have gained popularity and the sharing influence of these tools could have enormous potential for your products.
6. Follow back your followers, share or retweet their content which is relevant to what your focus is.
7. Be transparent by showing who you are. Feature team members, showcase a product and a story on how you make that product.
8. Keep your message simple and build trust with followers by being consistent in the message you want to deliver.
9. Remember to use Keywords for SEO. Put a Keyword in your title and remember to check any links in your posts. Broken links make it harder for a search engine to index you.
10. Social Media is not for the hard sell. Leave that job to your sales people. Social Media is way for your business to be part of a community in a useful way by being social and sharing knowledge.